India is a South Asian country that has shipped $295.8 billion worth of goods all around the world in 2017. As an export economy, it holds the 19th position.
Export is an important part for operating business in any country. India earns a lot by exporting products to the foreign country every year. Since years, India has been exporting raw materials along with other products to several countries.
Below is mentioned a list that highlights 15 major exporting partners of India. Along with this, each import nation’s percentage of entire Indian exports also present.
- United States: US$46.1 billion (15.6% of total Indian exports)
- United Arab Emirates: $30 billion (10.1%)
- Hong Kong: $15 billion (5.1%)
- China: $12.5 billion (4.2%)
- Singapore: $11.6 billion (3.9%)
- United Kingdom: $9 billion (3%)
- Germany: $8.2 billion (2.8%)
- Vietnam: $8.1 billion (2.7%)
- Bangladesh: $7.2 billion (2.4%)
- Belgium: $6.2 billion (2.1%)
- Italy: $5.7 billion (1.9%)
- Malaysia: $5.5 billion (1.9%)
- Nepal: $5.5 billion (1.9%)
- Netherlands: $5.4 billion (1.8%)
- Saudi Arabia: $5.2 billion (1.8%)
Now Check Out the Top Exports of India
Petroleum goods, dairy items, meat products, organic supplements &, regional handicrafts, leather products, cement products, handicrafts, agricultural products, frozen meat, and apparels are the main export products of India.
Want to keep an eye on each consignment leaving from India? If yes, then you have to invest in Export Data of India that has accurate and updated recodes of shipments. This data is an intelligence report that gives information about the movements of exported products from time to time. Available records in data are collected from customs offices, port authorities, trade associations, and government bodies. It can be used by every industry from start-ups to huge business entities. This is used to unlock the growth opportunities in the Indian market.
Business professionals and experts need Global Trade Data to discover the macro and micro trends of the international trading marketplace. With the right information like this data, market leaders have the advantage to detect new sources of supply and minimize the risks while identifying new business chances. If we are talking about the old days when there are not enough sources present to collect data, people have struggled with the real pain of losing beneficial deals because of this particular reason. Online directories were popular on that time but actually want a lot of hard work, time, and dedication from your side.
But at this time when people have a hectic or busy schedule, this option will not work anymore. They should have to find something better and helpful as compared to directories. Demand for Global Trade Data has increased day by day. It has the capability to solve the ancient trading issues people have struggled earlier. This one improves your ability to take better decisions for the growth of the business. The main goal of trade data in a business is to professionally support the business experts, corporate executives, topmost export-import firms, and other operational workers.
Which qualities make it a choice of the world’s top importers, exporters & traders? Have a look below:
- It will make easy for you to track the cross-border activities of your rival parties
- It will generate better and beneficial sales leads to expand your business
- It will assist to find out actual suppliers and buyers to sell or buy products
- It will unlock all the doors for getting success and make your business popular globally
- It will serve confidential shipping records related to imported & exported goods
Global Trade Data is what that makes you competent to conquest all your rivals in the war of trading. Market research agencies are present out there to fulfill all your data requirements.