India is a South Asian country that has shipped $295.8 billion worth of goods all around the world in 2017. As an export economy, it holds the 19th position.
Export is an important part for operating business in any country. India earns a lot by exporting products to the foreign country every year. Since years, India has been exporting raw materials along with other products to several countries.
Below is mentioned a list that highlights 15 major exporting partners of India. Along with this, each import nation’s percentage of entire Indian exports also present.
- United States: US$46.1 billion (15.6% of total Indian exports)
- United Arab Emirates: $30 billion (10.1%)
- Hong Kong: $15 billion (5.1%)
- China: $12.5 billion (4.2%)
- Singapore: $11.6 billion (3.9%)
- United Kingdom: $9 billion (3%)
- Germany: $8.2 billion (2.8%)
- Vietnam: $8.1 billion (2.7%)
- Bangladesh: $7.2 billion (2.4%)
- Belgium: $6.2 billion (2.1%)
- Italy: $5.7 billion (1.9%)
- Malaysia: $5.5 billion (1.9%)
- Nepal: $5.5 billion (1.9%)
- Netherlands: $5.4 billion (1.8%)
- Saudi Arabia: $5.2 billion (1.8%)
Now Check Out the Top Exports of India
Petroleum goods, dairy items, meat products, organic supplements &, regional handicrafts, leather products, cement products, handicrafts, agricultural products, frozen meat, and apparels are the main export products of India.
Want to keep an eye on each consignment leaving from India? If yes, then you have to invest in Export Data of India that has accurate and updated recodes of shipments. This data is an intelligence report that gives information about the movements of exported products from time to time. Available records in data are collected from customs offices, port authorities, trade associations, and government bodies. It can be used by every industry from start-ups to huge business entities. This is used to unlock the growth opportunities in the Indian market.